We are delighted to host an eDiscovery seminar tailored specifically for Government professionals in the eDiscovery field. This is event is FREE to all government attendees – please share this invitation with your colleagues! Our format will be an interactive roundtable discussion with 6 prominent eDiscovery thought leaders who will share their current best practices on People, Process and Technology.
We have an impressive group of discussion leaders including Judge Facciola, Retired United States Magistrate Judge for the United States District Court for the District of Columbia, Julie Hanna, Associate General Counsel at Fannie Mae, Anthony Lowe, Counsel at Freddie Mac, Glenn Melcher, Special Counsel at Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Jerry Laguilles, Information Technology Specialist at SEC and Bucky Methfessel, Senior Counsel at US Department of Education.
Our Morning Discussion Topics:
Workflow and Process: Evolving best practices for workflow and productivity
– What is your agency’s eDiscovery workflow
– What are your evolving best practices of eDiscovery workflow –
– How are current workflows addressing FOIA and Congressional Investigations
– How are you becoming more efficient ?
People and Talent: Evolving Roles, Talent Gaps, and Opportunity
– What new skills, competencies and experience do you need to be successful as a leader? (current – future)
– What do you look for in talent that you hire?
Tools & Technology:
– What types of technology do you rely on for early case assessment?
– On the Horizon: What’s next?
To request an invite, please contact email@example.com