With over 75 events nationwide, The Cowen Group provides business and networking opportunities for eDiscovery and legal technology professionals. TCG Events bring together some of the brightest and the best-known thought-leaders and up-and-coming players providing them a unique forum in which to discuss the events, trends and business challenges that are shaping the future of the industry.
|April 18||New York|
|May 23||San Francisco|
|March 5, 2013||Equivio PC Seminar in Washington, DC|
|April 29, 2013||Equivio PC Seminar in San Francisco|
|October 15 & 16, 2013||IGLC in New York [ igleadership.com ]|
- The importance of Mentorship in eDiscovery: How to get one, be one and use one
- Beyond eDiscovery: How new business tools are changing the business costs, legal risks, and GRC implications of enterprise information
- Evolving toward consistent, repeatable business processes
- Legal Project Management - Who's doing it and how?
- The eDiscovery Implications of the Cloud in 2011
- Increasing workload in 2011
- The new right balance of insourcing and outsourcing
- Maturity of eDiscovery practice groups
- Evolving roles in eDiscovery
- The business case for acquiring budget, headcount, and resources to ensure success
On-Demand Session Recordings
Why Attend TCG Events?
Elevate and accelerate
By providing our members confidential forums where they can think collaboratively with their executive peers, our events offer an opportunity for members to elevate and accelerate their careers. Participants assist one another by providing advice and fresh ideas to reach effective solutions and build business cases for the people, process and technology they need to allow their departments to thrive.
Our executive peer groups, dinners and breakfasts have established a community where high-level individuals can explore new strategies, share market intelligence, and develop both personally and professionally. TCG Events provide relevant information and actionable strategies that you can put to use immediately.
Invest in thought
During our events, you will have the opportunity to speak frankly with leading vendors who understand the industry and are fully vested in thought leadership. Investing in this type of thought leadership demonstrates a commitment to maturing the industry and gives our sponsors the opportunity to showcase the expertise of their executives.
Meet the right people,
TCG Events present an ideal opportunity for you to connect with your peers and expand your network. From virtual discussions to thought leadership roundtables, our events identify the issues you face and provide you with a forum to engage with other market leaders experiencing similar challenges in the industry. You can tap into their collective wisdom, share valuable insights, and discuss innovative strategies and more!
The Cowen Executive Communities focus on the professional development of eDiscovery, Legal Technology, Records Management, and Information Governance leaders. Our members hail from the Fortune 500 and the AmLaw 200 and are engaged through on-going facilitated peer groups. Membership into these communities grants you admission to programs and group meetings offering unparalleled access to new business perspectives, innovative strategies and actionable intelligence and ideas.
Who Attends TCG Events?
TCG Events are attended by today's leaders who are involved in all aspects of law, technology and information governance. Lawyers, information and records management professionals, litigation support and legal technology experts - each interested in advancing their careers and the careers of their employees while staying abreast of the latest critical trends, exchanging ideas and sharing success stories and challenges.
TCG Events guests are:
- General Counsel
- Associate General Counsel, Litigation
- Associate General Counsel, Compliance
- Chief Privacy Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Data Officer
- Chief Technology Officer, Sr Project Manager, Litigation Support
- Vice President/Sr Director, Information Governance
- Vice President/Sr Director, Records & Information Management
- Vice President/Sr Director, Information Lifecycle Management
- Vice President/Sr Director, Legal Technology
- Vice President/Sr Director, IT Governance
- Vice President, IT Architecture
- IT Architect, Global Architecture
- Director, eDiscovery
- Sr Manager, Litigation Support
- Program Manager, eDiscovery
- Program Manager, Information Governance
- Program Manager, Records & Information Management
- Information Security Officer
- Data Privacy Officer